Welcome to Dr. Sol’s general practice, where you can expect the best professional care, service, and discretion. Naturally, we accept all types of medical insurance.
May I take this opportunity to introduce myself as Dr. Warumporn Limuntachai, or as I am better known to friends and colleagues alike, Dr. Sol.
I graduated in my hometown of Bangkok, from the most renowned medical university in Thailand, where I have served as a general practitioner in both the public and private sectors.
It was during this time, I met my husband Dr. Sebastian Pagitsch, and following some time as an aesthetic doctor in one of the top skin treatment and beauty clinics in Bangkok, I moved to Salzburg in 2015.
In 2016, I was awarded the Austrian doctors’ certificate from the Austrian medical council and the university of medicine in Vienna. Upon completion of these I was granted my Austrian medical licence and have been practicing since then at the LKH Salzburg.
Additionally, in 2018, I received specialist training in Thailand and earned the certificate of acupuncture and moxibustion, which is awarded in conjunction with the Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Therefore, I will be offering this service to my patients in the near future.
Furthermore, I would like to mention how proud I am to be recognised by the Austrian medical council, as the first Thai doctor in Austria to be officially registered for public health insurance.
Finally, may I wish you all good health now, and in the future. However, in the circumstance that you may require medical care, I look forward to serving you to the best of my ability.
Warumporn Limuntachai (Dr. Sol)
Let us take care of your health!
Professional Memberships, Certification & Awards
- Austrian doctor license
-Member of the Royal college of Physicians of Thailand
- Family Doctor Diploma, Austria
- Diploma of Emergency Medicine, Austria
- Diploma of Medical Further Education, Austrian Medical Council
- Certificate of Acupuncture and Moxibustion at The Royal Thai Army Medical Department, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China
- Certificate in “Rehydration of the skin , Modelling of facial contour” by Merz Aesthetics
- Certificate of Medical German Language, Medical Council of Austria
- Diploma of German language – B2, ÖSD
Mobirise page builder - Check it